Ads 468x60px

Labels

Social Icons

.

Image instead of Username? How? (YouTube Channel)

User1: Well I just started a big gaming site, and I am adding videos to Youtube, but I see accounts like IGN and other ones (not popular accounts as well!) are having their own image instead of their username above the video, how do I do this myself?

User2: From googling "youtube channel logo":
[/quote]to have a banner ID/logo at the top of your channel and above your video description box you have to be a youtube partner

-a youtube partner is someone who uploads lots of original content which gets thousands/millions of views,they also have thousands of subscribers
-youtube partners also get paid $2.50 (2 dollars 50 cents) for every thousand views they receive

-to try to sign up to the partner scheme follow this link: http://youtube.com/partners
(you are likely to be turned down)[/quote]

((source))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Feed

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

HQ

View My Stats